Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beary Cute

I love everything about this outfit! First I would like to focus on the skin. I have previously blogged it in my last post but didn't touch on how much I love it! Birdy always puts out quality items and this group gift is no exception. The freckles aren't part of the skin but even without them its too adorable! Onto the outfit.. I obviously went with a bear type theme here. Woodland Treasures has these precious animal phones from Razzberry Inc with boy and girl options for each animal. My gacha addiction was no match for this machine :) Last thing I wanna focus on (but not least) are these jeans.. Omgosh I love them! Plus the Linden you spend on these go entirely towards a benefit sale for members of the St'at'imc Native people and supporting Sutikalh camp. You can find out more about the benefit sale by clicking HERE!




Hair:  (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons 2 w side bangs (Not Rigged)
Skin: .Birdy. Maisie Skin VIP gift <3
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Silver
Bears on head: +Half-Deer+ Dreary Bears - Brown
Glasses: [kik] gacha megane*pig ear
Nose Bandaid:  Malizz Yiyuan *Sparadrap
Shirt: Minuet - Grey Tank Top - BABY
Pants: **Cute Byte** Oopsy Bear Jeans - BABY
Phone: [RI] Princess Beary Phone @ Woodland Gacha
Bracelet: **Cute Bytes** My PearLet Bracelet - 13 L
Watch: **Cute Bytes** Watch - Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment