Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Puncha yo Buns!

OMG Adventure Time! These hats from Tic Tot Toe are AMAZING!!! I love every one of them (all pictured below) Another thing I love is this round of Woodland Treasures Gacha. It is jam packed with great items from tons of different creators. It is the birthday round so there are even more vendors to choose from. I got this very cute top from That's so Kyoot. I have so many more items to share with you guys so I am gunna go get to work on that! Have fun shopping everyone!



Hair: [e] Other - Brown 08 (I think this is no longer available but I needed a hat friendly hair)
Shirt: {k} Ruffle - Top (Baby) // Yellow @ Woodland
Pants: ::FY:: Pants HUD - Pastel Capris - Blush
Hat on head: [TTT] - Cake Hat
Shoes: jk: Tropica Sandals - Yellow -
Dolls in hand: Finn and Jake
Tongue: Ohmai Emporium: Every Flavored Bean (Cheesecake) @ Mischief Managed Landing Point

Hats In Background:  [TTT] Jake, Finn, and Fionna Hat


Here is one of my fav clips from Adventure Time! Gives me the Giggles!




No comments:

Post a Comment