Friday, November 15, 2013

Got my buddies with me!

If we had more pockets me and my kangaroo pal would stuff our pockets and pouches full with all the exciting stuff at Collab88 b.c they had some amazing things that are perfect for kids this round. Boogers is a great kid's furniture creator and they are a guest during this round. I really hope to see more Boogers creations in upcoming Collab88s. 50L Fridays is out and this outfit really fit well with my little mechanical pal from Mish Mish and the cute squirrel who has his aviator goggles on and is ready to fly! Speaking of flying..you need to fly over to Collab88 now!



Hair: [LOVE SOUL] Hair*131*Bitter Brown
Outfit: Kaysha's Closet-Gianna Overalls (B)
Kangaroo: d-lab baby kangaroo GG
Flying Boy: *MishMish* Boy Mechanic w/materials(wear) @ Collab88
Squirrel: !Ohmai : Steampunk Natural Squirrel / Sit Animated (REZ) @ Collab88
Toy Box:  <:*BoOgErS*:> Toy Box @ Collab88
Crate Stack:<:*BoOgErS*:> Toy CrateStack @ Collab88

No comments:

Post a Comment