Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nerd Heaven!!!!

Right now there is an event that makes me wanna do back flips! All my fellow nerds have to go to this Geeks and Nerds event asap it ends Dec 8th! So many great things are there and I'm going to try and show off all I can in one post :P This is gunna be a long one...




~ On Me ~
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Megumi Mesh Hair - Night shadow
Dress: ::random:: TD Baby: TARDIS Summer Dress
Under Shirt: Little Closet - Basic T-Shirts - White
Fez: [Aux]Fezzes Are Cool - Happy 50th Free Gift!
Necklace: Noodles - Mad Man's Box Necklace @ Geeks n' Nerds
Pet: Wimey: Fairy Companion (Classic Blue) RARE @ Geeks n' Nerds
Tongue: [Little Nerds] Little Tongue - Mouthie - #2
Cup: Noodles - Exterminate Tumbler Teal @ Geeks n' Nerds

~ On Shiny(baby time lord) ~
Hair: Tram b428 hair brown
Outfit: By Cade ~Family Gatherings Suit~ Neutral (Baby)  @ Woodland Gacha no longer available for now :(
Book: River's Stuff River Song's Diary
Binky: C*K lalafant paci just peachy
Pocket Watch: Essences Time Traveler's Watch




~Decor~

I absolutley freaked over this Sky box there isn't a whole lot of Labyrinth stuff in SL and it is my favorite. I am obsessed! When I saw this skybox of one of my favorite scenes I nearly fainted! @ Geeks n' Nerds

Building: A.D.D.Andel! I Move The Stars For No One -Skybox
Cushions: Abby Lane - Cream Floor Cushion
Tardis: *~*HopScotch*~* The Madman's big blue Box!
Teapot: [][] bs [][] - Madman's Teapot @ Geeks n' Nerds
Tea cup and acessories: Sari-Sari - Whovian Teatime @ Geeks n' Nerds
Pen Holder: *Second Spaces* geeky penholder loose keys @ Geeks n' Nerds
Candle: Alouette - Turn On The Light Candle @ Geeks n' Nerds





No comments:

Post a Comment