Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pillow Food Fight!!!

These pillows by Just Kidding are fantastic! I can't even pick a favorite out of them all so I decided to share a mix of them with you. They are available @ Woodlands this round and I can't wait to get my hands on all of the other great things there! This summer outfit from Little Nerds has some of the cutest shorts I have come across lately and they match my Turducken sandals perfectly! I am sure I will be shopping and blogging my little butt of in the next couple days with a new round events starting so here are all the details and see ya soon!



Skin: jk: Emma Skin & Shape
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lottie [Non-rigged]
Outfit: [Little Nerds] I See You Noticed... Outfit - Toddleedoo
Binky: jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Unicorn Sprinkles 
Pillows: jk: Pillow Noms  (Holding Sushi in background Taco, PBJ Peanutbutter RARE, Donut Blue and Pink RARE, Apple, Corn, Icecream Sammich, Burger, Cupcake) @ Woodland
Ring: .trinket. fox silhouette ring - silver @ Woodland (april round)
Glasses: {Sleepy Eddy} Boston Glasses (Black)
Knee BooBoos: jk: Ouchies and Oopsies TD APPLIER- Bloody Princess Bandaids
Shoes: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Ruffle Gladiator Sandal - Multi Pastel 
Pose: .click. Tude 1
Bracelet: {k} Mylo - Bracelets (R)&(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment