Monday, April 7, 2014

Playing in the garden..

So many great sales and events this month.. my inventory is jam packed with new cute items to show off. Family Flea Market is one of the events I was very excited for and I'm just as excited to share some of the things I got there so I am gunna make this short and sweet and get right to it!




Hair: .ploom. Hart - Indecisive
Skin: .Birdy. Maisie Skin VIP gift <3
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Silver
Muddy Face- jk Ouchie's and Oopies - Muddy Face  Woodlands Gacha 
Shirt: Sugar & Spice baggy tank robot love
Pants: Sugar & Spice jeans brown
Shoes: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Ruffle Gladiator Sandal - Blue R
Binky: jk Cute Paci's Gatcha - Milk Junkie 
Bracelet: .trinket. bicycle bracelet - silver (thicker) @ Family Flea Market
Piggy: Little Closet - McCheesy The Pig @ Family Flea Market
Sloth: .dl. // Sunshine the sloth @ Family Flea Market
Pose/Treestump Prop: Little Moments-Feeling Buggy @ Family Flea Market




No comments:

Post a Comment