Monday, October 28, 2013

Some Pig!

I have had a love for pigs since I was a kid (in rl) and Charlotte's Web was and still is one of my all time favorite stories so when I got this little pig at Manticore it was only fitting I put a name to his cute face and that name is of course Wilbur :) Now onto the outfit it is a very cozy outfit from Glitter Outfitter and comes with the boots which i adore! Enough outta me lets get to it..



Skin: [PF] Harley <Porcelain> - BASE SKIN
Hair: [ploom] Oro - Chocolate
Eyes::*BABY*: Dolly Eyes {Blue}
Blush::*BABY*: Starry Night Blush - Berry
Outfit: {Glitter Outfitters}{Heart Pockets}{Baby}
Binky: [b!] - baby pink piggy diamond binky (this specific one is no longer available sorry)
Pig: [Manticore] Piglet v3



“Children almost always hang onto things tighter than their parents think they will.” 
― E.B. WhiteCharlotte's Web


No comments:

Post a Comment