Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tiny Bubbles!

Hello everbody!!!. My name is Izzy Bubble! I have been in sl for a couple yrs now and I decided to make a blog to share with you guys all the goodies I have found throughout sl. My sl age is 3 and a half but I also play a Teen/Adult if you are interested you can check out my other blog for that avi by clicking HERE
This blog though will feature all things kid/family related :) Hope you enjoy


 These overalls are my new favorite in my inventory cause there are so many things to match them with and they are just too cute! I love to accessorize as much as possible but unfortunately after my search to find some of the items in world or on market to link them to you I realized some are just not available anymore but hopefully it gives you ideas anyway..



Skin: ~Mynerva~Little Milena Bisque Tears (group gift)
Hair [e] Other - Brown 08
Hamster ::BB:: Dwarf Hamster Gacha (BOXED) Whortle Berry
Necklace: R(S)W Eatable Candy Necklace for Kids
Pet on Leg: HOO Lavender Sugar Glider
Rings: :: Axix :: Sweeties rings Candy Fair (Free)
Shirt: Little Closet Basic T-shirts
Overalls: Little Closet - Short Overalls - Gray - BABY
Shoes: *Oh Daisies* Color Jellies
Keychain Clip & Tongue: No longer available but Cute Bytes is one of my favorite stores and I hate to not give them credit for those items.

A little note about the hamster.. It is an avatar but it comes in a cute box and with some editing u can wear the boxed hamster on your head or just rezz him out for cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment