Friday, October 11, 2013

Wibbly, Wobbly, Timey, Wimey… stuff

There are a few obsessions I have and one of them is Doctor Who.. I have my sl mom to thank for that since she is the one that convinced me for a long time to watch it  and boy am I glad I did. This outfit ensued the ultimate whovian freak out and I am excited to share it with you :) Ooo and don't forget this adorable owl.. Better get one before the Wizarding Faire is gone!



~Mynerva~Little Milena Bisque Tears (group gift)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sunny Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Outfit: {KMB} Tardis Tee & Capri Set
Shoes: [RI] ToddleeDoo Chucks -R- (Color Change-Glitter) TD
Bracelets: Part of the :*BABY*: Bela - Yabu - White Outfit
Binky: [Killi's] Stars & Moon Pacifier - Color Changing (FREE)
Owl: .Birdy. Owlet {Snowy} @ Wizarding Faire

No comments:

Post a Comment