Monday, October 14, 2013

What family is all about!

This hoodie caught my eye b/c it made me think of my sl mommy. As u may know as a parent or kid in sl it is rare to find a family that fits u just right. I got very lucky and with my first adoption found one for keeps me and my sl mom have been together for a little over 4yrs and I wouldn't trade her for the world if you love your mom as much as I do this is the shirt for you! Also Razzberry Inc (a store I have loved for yrs and will blog often) put out this adorable plushie but that comes in many varieties try and get your fav at the Candy Fair!


Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.heather-1
Hair: [e] Other - Brown 08
Plushie: [RI] Chibi Baby Piggy RARE @ Candy Fair
Loli: *Sanu Star Lollipop Barbie's Dead Now (pink) *Unavialable at the moment coming back soon I hope.. creator name is sanura.saka)
Sweatshirt: [SKL] TD BABY MommyBFF Zip up Hoodie MESH
Shoes: [RI] ToddleeDoo Chucks -R- (Color Change-Glitter) TD

No comments:

Post a Comment