Saturday, July 19, 2014

Donuts For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner please!

I woke up this morning and all I wanted was DONUTS! So I went and grabbed all these creative donuts at the Donuts Festival. There are so many awesome looking donuts there one my favs was the Game of Thrones theme'd one. There is a big mix of super cute and funny Donuts makes for a great table display or u can attach them to your avi for a snack on the go. I am well rested after a nights sleep in my cozy jammies from Just Kidding and looking foward to more shopping  so off I go. Enjoy!



Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lottie [Non-rigged]
Outfit: jk: Footsie Jammies - BABY - Mint
Mouthie and milk drips: {Cutesy Pie} Kawaii Milk
Milk Mustache: [Little Nerds] Milk - Messy Mouth
Freckles: [okkbye] Summer Freckles - Subtle - Covered @ The Season Story

Donuts:Atelier Kreslo Festival:  Zen Zarco's I <3 Donut, Atelier Kreslo Festival: Sway's - Kitty, Atelier Kreslo Festival: lxlNoel's Choco Donut, Atelier Kreslo Festival: hyasynth's  Sunny Birdonut, Atelier Kreslo Festival: [Tala Laval]'s [Robin's Fave Donut], Atelier Kreslo Festival: Zen Zarco's Piggy Pastry
@ The Donuts Festival







No comments:

Post a Comment