Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Breeze

Lots of events out again yay! Woodlands is here which is where I got this adorable dress created by Snips and Snails. I love it so much and it comes in many different patterns. There are also shirts for boys too! My mommy got me this amazing bracelet with my initial on it at the Oh my Gacha fair. I looove it! Well here's the details. Have fun shopping everyone!




Hair: Magika [Hair Un-rigged] Little
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B - Brown Brows
Dress: .S&S. Summer Dress - Fruit Punch  [TD Baby] @ Woodlands
Bracelet: bh ~ petit oiseau alphabet bracelet (I) @ Oh my gacha
Lollipop: .tsg. Lollipop Love - Watermelon *mouthie*
Sandals: jk: Tropica Sandals - Soft Pink -
Necklace: *MishMish* Lil Fat Birdie - Necklace - Pink
Knee Bandaids: :: Little Mint :: Bandaged Knees

No comments:

Post a Comment