Thursday, July 10, 2014

Spoilers!

I cannot even describe how excited I am about these bags from Wimey they can be found at Oh my Gacha. It has a variety of Totes for fans of Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game of Thrones and more! There are so many events with amazing items out right now and so I tried to include a little bit of something from a couple events in this one post. I has tons of fun shopping these events and love this outfit. Happy Shopping!



Hair: Magika [Hair] Meadow
Freckles: [okkbye] Summer Freckles - Subtle - Covered @ Seasons Story
Shirt: Minuet - Whale Cardigan - BABY 
Shorts: Minuet - Denim Belted Shorts- Indigo @ Family Flea Market
Bag: Wimey: Spoilers Tote @ Oh my Gacha
Sandals: Amala - Jellies - Pearl @ The Chapter Four
Binky: jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - WHO
Necklace: Noodles - Mad Man's Box Necklace
Flying Pet: Wimey: Fairy Companion (Classic Blue) RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment