Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pizza Party!

One of the top places I want to visit is Italy! And with this outfit from Tic Tot Toe even though I am not there I can pretend I am and I can throw a pizza party with this so real looking I wanna lick my screen Pizza Pie also from Tic Tot Toe! My little kitty friend here is helping me make enough pies to feed me and my pals.You can get this outfit and other country themed outfits and items at the All the Little Things event.



Hair: TRUTH HAIR Honey [Unrigged]
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Binky: jk Cute Paci's Gatcha - Mute Button
Outfit: [TTT] - Little Italy Outfit @ All the Little Things
Pizza in hands: [TTT] - Ista Pizza Box @ All the Little Things
Kitty:  *MishMish* Kitty in Naples (unfortunately Arcade is over but I am sure you can find these at yardsales)

No comments:

Post a Comment