Saturday, June 7, 2014

Camping Day 2

I am all dressed up for a great day of camping and fishing and look I caught a fishy!! You can't catch fish without bait and I got a full bucket of worms thanks to Lil Big Me @ All the Little Things! Which is also where I got this awesome outfit. One my fav parts of the outfit is the shoes. I think I have a small shoe obsession lately! Another great thing you can find at All the Little Things is this cute as can be Turtle Backpack!  Seriously don't miss out on this event and all the great creations!



Hair: -LaViere- Heidi/WoodBark
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B 
Outfit: .:LBM:. Lil Camper Outfit Boxed @ All the Little Things
Worm Bucket: .:LBM:. Lil Camper's Worm Bucket @ All the Little Things
Backpack: [TTT]  Turtle Backpack @ All the Little Things

No comments:

Post a Comment