Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Fun!

In the summer I would swim all day if I could! Just Kidding came out with these cute bathing suits they come in one piece or two with many different patterns/colors. Its hard to pick just one but I chose to share the yellow b/c I felt a bit bright and sunny today. Plus they matched these adorable fishy glasses! While I was playing in the yard I caught my own fairy! I love how full of detail these little fairies are. You can catch your own at the Arcade. :) Before I get to the details I wanna talk about my new skin! It is so exciting when I find a new skin b/c it isnt very often and this one from Okkbye for the Hello Sunshine Fair is just beautiful. Plus it is a great skin for adults too!



Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons 2 w side bangs (Not Rigged)
Skin: [okkbye] "Sunny" Puck BLK: No Teeth: Sunlit Brown Brows @ The Hello Sunshine Fair
Bathing Suit: jk: Summer Swimsuit (One Piece) - Yellow Checkers
Glasses: [LJ] Summer Funglasses - Fishie Flounder @ Family Flea Market
Earrings: .click. Star Sticker Earring - Blue
Jar: !Ohmai: Bumble Bee Fairy Terrarium @ The Arcade
Swimming Pool: .:LBM:. Kiddy Pool

No comments:

Post a Comment