Monday, June 2, 2014

Guitar Solo

   I am super excited about this typer from Tic Tot Toe! It is a guitar and when you type in local you jam out on the guitar. It comes with two version chill and hard mode. At the bottom I have included a youtube video from TTT. It went really well with this colorful shirt I picked up at Forever Young and soon Family Flea Market with be here with these comfy looking sandals by Just Kidding. I can't wait to see what else this awesome even has to offer!



Hair: [ploom] Wurlie - Ink
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B - Brown Brows
Shirt: ::FY:: T-Shirt - Music Love
Pants: Sugar and Spice jeans black
Guitar: [TTT] Chill Typing Guitar
Guitar Pick: Somethin' In Your Mouth Guitar Pick Kitty (Other picks are available but I don't think this one is anymore)
Hand Pose: **Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo HandPoses
Shoes: jk: Tropica Sandals - Green @ Family Flea Market


Watch the guitar typing animation HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment