Friday, June 20, 2014

Ice cream nerd

Nummy in my tummy! Like all kids I love ice cream and I went nuts for iced cream with this outfit. I ove the color combination on this outfit and was thrilled when I got these ears from Half Deer @ The Arcade to match.  Oh and look at this backpack. Its so weird and cute at the same time! I found it at Kustom9. There are so many events right now and it makes the shopaholic in me happy :) Have a delicious weekend everyone!


Hair: -LaViere- Heidi  Browns
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Outfit: [Little Nerds] Cute Bear - Top & Bottoms - Toddleedoo
Ears: +Half-Deer+ Summer Delights - Ice Cream Ears @ The Arcade
Backpack: -Pixicat- Milk.Bag nr.3  @ Kustom9
Shoes: *Baby Pie* Sorbet Custom Sandal
Bird: 8f8 - Vintage Birds - Miss Rainbow
Bandaid: !K*K! Blue Vintage Flat @ Woodland
Ice cream Cone: 8f8 - 7. Chocolate - Pistachio Ice Cream Please @ The Arcade
Melted Ice cream: 8f8 - 22. Oops! - Chocolate Pistachio Ice Cream @ The Arcade
Ice Cream Containers: 8f8 - 13. Ice Cream Accessories Set @ The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment