Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Yay Suspenders!!!

I totally flipped when Lil Big Me released this outfit! I have been waiting forever for suspenders that work with TD avis! I don't wanna take them off EVER! lol. The whole outfit is cute and comes with a hat and shoes as well as the necklace and glasses that I have shown in this picture. It is a boys outfit but as you can see a girl can pull it off too! I am running around in these cute socks from Snips and Snails. They are super cozy and can be found at Woodlands.. Another great item from a great event is these bears from Arcade. I love the creativeness of these Boogers Bears they make me giggle!



Hair: Magika [Hair Un-rigged] Little
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B - Brown Brows
Outfit: {Lil Big Me} Vintage Boy Outfit
Socks: ..S&S. Floppy Socks - Mud @ Woodland 
Bracelet: .trinket. bicycle bracelet - silver (no longer available)
Bear in arms: <:*BoOgErS*:> Wear-A-Bear Hug Lt Brown @ The Arcade
Bear In Background: <:*BoOgErS*:> Crazy Bear RARE @ The Arcade


No comments:

Post a Comment