Monday, May 5, 2014

A scribble here and a scribble there..

I love to doodle but my mommy doesn't like when my drawings end up on the wall so I decided to draw on my pants and make them prettier!! You can too with this special kit from Forever Young. It comes with 3 different pens, a stack of papers (with 4 different poses) if you run outta room on your jeans, and a scribble hud. I also added some color to my face with the Chewy Pen and Face scribbles from a gacha at Little Nerds! I went back to All the Little Things and got this shirt which made me giggle its just so clever. And last but not least I got these cute mary jane's at S.o cute to complete the outfit.



Hair: [ploom] Wurlie - Ink
Eyes: :*BABY*: Dolly EYES {Blue}
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 [Wear ME] & Baby teeth applier
Glasses: {Sleepy Eddy} Boston Glasses (Black)
Shirt: Sassy pants kitten me Baby tee @ All the Little Things
Pants: ::FY:: Capris - White (blush)
Pant Scribbles: ::FY:: Pen Scribbles
Shoes: {s.o} damask maryjanes // cream
Face Scribbles: [Little Nerds] Chewy Pens & Face Scribbles  -  Purple
Bag on foor: .The Blossom. Black FAB bag @ Woodland

No comments:

Post a Comment