Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Book Smart

   Fictions and Fables is back with a new round and you really have to go check it out! In this post I am going to show you a few things from the event but I definitely plan to show more cause there is still stuff I want. I adore this caterpillar from Just Kidding. It comes with 2 different color options ones a little more girly and the one I chose to show could work for girls or boys. Also by Just Kidding is this top which is great for the hot weather approaching and it comes in 6 different colors. This outfit captures a bit of the bookworm in me and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



Hair: .ploom. Hart - Indecisive
Skin: Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 [Wear ME] & Baby teeth applier
Shirt: jk: Lacey Tank - BABY - Yellow @ Fictions and Fables
Pants: Sugar and Spice Jeans Red
Caterpillar jk: Caterpillar Plushie - Green @ Fictions and Fables
Glasses: [kik] gacha megane*leaf B
Book: [okkbye] Wizard Books H2 - Brawl with a Banshee @ Mischief Managed Landing Point
Shoes: {k} Jordan - Sneaker (Part of outfit)

Props and Poses:

Pose: .click.  Sassy 3
Papers and Curtain: Kalopsia - Aero Flying Curtain + Paper
Desk: MudHoney Jerry Desk - tobacco (old Collab88 item check store)


No comments:

Post a Comment