Monday, May 5, 2014

Every Bunnies My Friend..

Oh My Goodness! I absolutely adore these little chubby bunnies from Little Closet out @ Woodlands right now! They are just too cute.. don't ya think? It's almost impossible to pick a favorite. Besides Woodlands there are other events out now. One of them is All the Little Things and there are some really great things there so definitely pop over and take a look. I am glad I did b/c I found these cozy mix match socks {D&D} released and it went pretty well with this owl top I had to have. Soo lets get to the outfit I hope you find things you just can't live without like I did ☺



Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Buttons 2 w side bangs (Not Rigged)

Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Shirt: :BB: Owl Family Shirt ToddleeDoo only @ All The Little Things
Shorts: {s.o} denim shorts
Socks: {D&D} ToddleeDoo: Mix Matched Socks: Swirls A @ All The Little Things
Hair Clip: Plethora - Butterfly Moodpin - Vendor (Lazy Sunday Item)
Glasses: {Sleepy Eddy} Boston Glasses (Black)
Necklace: R(S)W Eatable Candy Necklace for Kids
Nose Bandaid: Nose Bandaid: Malizz Yiyuan *Sparadrap
Binky: jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Mommy's Little Cupcake


Props n Poses:
Little Closet - Chubby Bunnies - Ice Cream Sammich, Cake, Cinnamon Roll, Donut, Muffin, Pancakes, Cookie, Ice Cream Cart (RARE) @ Woodlands
Pose: Cheesy Poses Split Sit Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment