Friday, May 9, 2014

Little Ball of Fur

 Let me get my grump face on! Meh I can't get it just right like this adorable grumpy kitty in my pocket. I will leave the grumpy to him. :) After going to the Family Flea Market and getting this cute outfit from Snipes and Snails I was on a hunt for kitty stuff and found this purrrrtiful kitty by Alchemy/Birdy! Just too cute.. It can be found at The Chapter Four. While you are there browse all the other great creations. I couldn't leave with just one thing and I bet you won't either.

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lottie [Non-rigged]
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Shirt: .S&S. Graphic Tee - Cool Cat - Chalk [TD Baby] @ Family Flea Market
Shorts: .S&S. Worn Jeans Shorts - Light Wash @ Family Flea Market
Glasses: {k} Jordan - Glasses // White (Part of Outfit)
Binky: jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Milk Junkie
Nose Bandaid: Nose Bandaid: Nose Bandaid: Malizz Yiyuan *Sparadrap
Knee dirt: jk: Ouchies and Oopsies TD APPLIER- Muddy Knees RARE
Pet: Alchemy/Birdy - Sassy Cat - G - Stripe @ The Chapter Four
Shirt Pocket: .Birdy. Pocket pet {Kitty} Grumpy RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment