Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Nerdy Robot

Hey everyone. I have more awesomeness I would like to share with you. This shirt from Little Nerds caught my eye when I walked into the shop and I had to have it.. look how cute the little robot guy is on it! I matched it up with the shorts that are out at Family Flea Market and the Limited 50 bracelets by Trinket (only a few left so hurry.) I love love love trinket accessories. If you look close you can see this paper airplane typer from Tic Tot Toe is part of the hunt going on and only costs 1 linden!! When you type it flies around you and emits bubbles. One last thing before I get to the details. Right now there is an event going on and it is inspired by my all time favorite movie Labyrinth. I have been obsessed with this movie since I was a kid in rl and I seriously could not wait to get my hands on everything there. I chose to show off the one canvas in the back because its one of my favorite quotes. There are so many other great items there and I have shared some on flickr if you wanna check that out but definitely go visit the event. Enough rambling lets get to it..



Hair: +Spellbound+ Sunday // Brunettes {WEAR}
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Shirt: [Little Nerds] Robot Art - Toddleedoo Shirt
Shorts: Minuet - Black - Belted Shorts @ Family Flea Market
Shoes: [REZ] Pixelverse Shoe Box - Star Blazer (RARE)
Bracelets: .trinket. ribbon and pearl bracelet @ Limited 50
Glasses: {Sleepy Eddy} Boston Glasses (Black)
Tongue: Ohmai Emporium: Every Flavored Bean (Sugar) @ Mischief Managed Landing Point
Airplane: [TTT] - Typing Plane @ Funny Puppet Fair

Props:
[ free bird ] Only Forever Canvas @ Serafilms Labyrinth Event
Wimey: A Good Story Wall Art
[geek.] Manic Geekbot -Blue- @ Funny Puppet Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment