Friday, May 9, 2014

Making Mommy Breakfast..

  Ok so I am going to share a little about me.. I have been on Sl for a long time but 5 yrs ago on May 10th I met someone who would become not only my Mom but my best friend. We all know how sl can have its ups and downs and how hard it is to find a good adoption family but seriously this lady has been my rock through the best and worst of it all. This blog post is dedicated to Shiny Bubble! Hope you enjoy your breakfast in bed.. Love u Mum!



Hair: Magika [Hair] Shade
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Outfit: .:LBM:. I love my mommy - White Version
Sheep: +Half-Deer+ Kerfluffle Sheep - Marshmallow
Binky: jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Mommy's Little Cupcake
Bracelets: ~*Buglets*~ Starry Bracelet Glitter Ocean & Solid Ocean
Stockings: Dream of Clouds ~ Bunny socks
Pose:  .click Tude 1




P.s Awesome outfit from LBM reads I love my Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment