Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Love bug..

 There is so so much about this outfit I love. Which is exactly what it says on the front of this shirt from click :) This outfit is very colorful so it was so fun to accessorize. In my travels the last couple days I stopped by Funny Puppet fair which is going on till the 25th. If you like anything colorful cutesy or kawaii type items you need to vitsit this event. I found a whole lot of stuff and one of the things that caught my eye was this little fishy. I knew I just had to get him home. Tic Tot Toe has a Gacha at this event filled with these lil guys there are 16 different types which are all animated and have a hold pose so you can show off your new pet. Ok ok so one more thing before I get to the details.. Look at that cute little owl by the table! I <3 him! Whimey realeased him for Family Flea Market. It comes with a hold or you can use him as decor like I did. Not only that there are two different versions. I love them both. Well here we go hope you find some stuff you like :)



Hair: +Spellbound+ Sunday // Unrigged - Brunettes
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B - Brown Brows
Shirt: .click. Love Mesh Tee - Baby
Pants: .click. Blue Capri Pants
Shoes: .click. Hot Pink Slip-On Shoe
Fish Bag: [TTT] - Gold Fish Bag @  Funny Puppet Fair
Lollipop: *Sanu Star Lollipop Barbie's Dead Now (pink) {No longer available but may be back eventually}
Frog Pet: [MM] Froggy Pet
Necklace: !RT:..Necklace Tamagotchi
Watch: #SMB Mesh Kids Watch (FREE)
Owl Prop: Wimey. Gimpey the Owl @ Family Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment