Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Little Bunny Foo Foo

I just wanted to get a quick post in before I leave for vacation in rl. I will be gone for about a week. :)
Soo I did a bit of a mix and match again and got some more stuff from Limited 50 to share. Unfortunately this little bunny sold out soo quickly but its super adorable and wanted to share it anyway. It goes really well with this vest outfit from S.o Cute which comes with sandals and a shirt and pants clothing hud. I chose to match it with a different pair of shorts and a undershirt from Little Closet. I hope you like it. See you in a week! 




Hair: -LaViere- Heidi/WoodBark
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Eyes: :*BABY*: Dolly EYES {Blue}
Under Shirt: Little Closet - Basic T-Shirts - White
Vest: {s.o} spring vest // pink
Shorts: {s.o} denim shorts
Sandals: {s.o}Sandals (comes with Spring Vest outfit)
Bracelet: .trinket. ribbon and pearl bracelet @ Limited 50
Stuffed Animal: jk: My Old BunBun (toddleedoo) @ Limited 50
Binky: jk: Cute Paci's Gatcha - Bowtastic RARE
Knee Band-aids: :: Little Mint :: Bandaged Knees







No comments:

Post a Comment