Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Rocking Out

 I have been blogging my little butt off lately so I am going to keep this short and sweet. That's so Kyoot has released some great new outfits and as much as I would love to blog them all I just don't have the time so I will show u one of the many I love. It comes in 8 different colors and the outfit comes with a cardigan, pants, glasses, shoes, hair bow and bracelets!! Soo as some of you probably know Family Flea Market is here and you really must check it out. One item I got was this cute picture from Emm. Aw look at the cute giraffes... looooove it! I went a little accessory happy with this one but I'm happy with it and hope you like it too.



Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Chibi (Not Rigged)
Skin: jk: Baby Nikki Skin - Tone B
Outfit: That's So {Kyoot} - Jordan (White)
Hair Accessories: S&B Hair Sprinkles ( I Love Music)
Earrings: .click. Star Sticker Earring - Blue
Bottle: LK ~ soft water bottle (retro 50's)
Socks: *LD* - Cat Socks - Plush
Hands: **Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo HandPoses
Nose Bandaid: Nose Bandaid: Nose Bandaid: Malizz Yiyuan *Sparadrap
Necklace: The Secret Store - My first Cassette Player - Bubblegum
Tongue: Ohmai Emporium: Every Flavored Bean (Sugar) @ Mischief Managed Landing Point
Picture in Background: *. emm ; giraffe family love <3 @ Family Flea Market
Pose: [Bubble Beans] Rock On Baby (Coming Soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment